*Sigh* what an awful week.
I can't think what else could go wrong.
Last week we had a great trip to London for a few days which we were really looking forward to after all the TTC stresses. Whilst in London DH found out that he is being made redundant at the end of June which is going to be really hard on him emotionally i think, also hard financially considering the money we need for ICSI let alone the normal day to day finances.
For a little while now we have been noticing one of DHs testicles starting to get a bit bigger. Being cautious we kept feeling around and eventually found a lumpy mass starting to come out of the front of one of the testicles. So we booked into the GP on Monday for them to advise us on what to do. The GP did scare DH with words like 'that's not normal', 'you should have come sooner' which wasn't nice, but thankfully DH is fast tracked for the cancer scan. Today we got the date through for the scan which is 25th May, the day after we are due to come back from our second holiday to portugal.
DH weighed himself this afternoon, he is slim but this week he has dropped from 11st 6 to 11st which is worrying too. I'm so scared for him, but I know whatever comes that he can fight it.
It seems like our struggle to get to ICSI is now clouded by this uncertainty, and we could have a very hard time getting through this, but I know we will. We have dealt with so much together so I know this will be another mountain to climb together.
No comments:
Post a Comment